Update – 07-17-2020 – The new state regulations for Covid-19 DO NOT AFFECT churches. Our guidelines are listed below. Most Holy Trinity will be following the guidelines below from the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi. The official decree from Bishop Kihneman.
Parishioners are still dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass.
The Body of Christ will be given, but the Blood of Christ may NOT be given. Communion will be brought to you in your seat. Communion may NOT be received on the tongue.
- The collection baskets will not be passed
- No hand shaking or hugging at the sign of peace
- No missalettes or hymnals are allowed
- Bulletins will not be passed out
- There will be no alter servers
- Masks are strongly encouraged for use by the congregation, Eucharistic ministers, and ushers.
- Most Holy Trinity will have masks available, but we highly encourage our parishioners to bring their own.
- Children under the age of 2 do not have to wear a mask.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed.
- We strongly encourage liberal and conspicuous use of hand sanitizer.
- No gathering in crowds before or after Mass.
- Parents with children are asked to stay with them and do not let them roam the premises. Small children need to stay in the set, on your lap, or stand next to your chair
Additional guidelines may be added as conditions warrant. Please listen to updates as made available.