A Discipleship Quad is a group of four people who journey together as disciples through weekly gatherings of fellowship, ongoing conversion, and learning. This 12-month path of accompaniment fosters growth through prayer, accountability, and authentic relationships.
This is not just another small group program or Bible study. Here’s what makes Discipleship Quads different than anything else you’ll find:
- The size of the Quad is four, including the Coordinator, allowing for a greater intimacy among members.
- Choosing who to invite into a Quad is discerned through prayer.
- There is a rotation of leadership during the Quad’s time together.
- Fellowship is a meaningful part of the experience.
- This model has had over three decades of success.
- All members of a Quad should be of the same sex
- Committed to growing closer to Jesus
- Any person who has a desire to grow in faith as a Catholic and will commit to adhere
to all components of the Discipleship Quad Commitment
Parish Office (228) 255-1294
You can contact us via our detailed form below, or directly at email@example.com.
"*" indicates required fields
Visit Franciscan University of Steubenville for more information.